Monthly Support Groups
- Check-In & Chat is the first Wednesday of each month, 6-7 p.m., online
- Parents Empowering Parents (PEP) is a family-directed support group for pre- and post-adoptive parents. This group meets the third Thursday of each month, 10-11 a.m., at the center.
- Forever Friends Kids Club is for post-adoptive children (ages 5-12) and their siblings. This group meets the fourth Thursday of each month, 6-7:30 p.m., at the center.
Please call 813-651-3150 for information on support groups.
- Spirit Fundraiser with Five Below – May 9-15 – 10% of your purchase goes to the Sylvia Thomas Center! Download the form to turn in with your purchase.
- Annual Yard Sale Fundraiser – May 22, 8 a.m. to noon, at the center, 500 Lithia Pinecrest Road, Brandon FL 33511